FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
Houston Real Estate
Below are links to predefined market areas within the Houston MLS. On each market's web page, the results have been further filtered to easily sort by property type, price range, days on the market, price reductions, foreclosures, short sales, and more. To view all the predefined search results in the Houston real estate market Click Here.
|Search the MLS||Search Zip Codes||Search Property Map||Search Property Types|
Real Estate News and Featured Articles
We are the only Houston firm to bring you original industry news and an active editorial blog. We monitor market trends and economic factors to deliver timely topics and political wrangling. See below for our featured articles and current real estate news stories.
Whether you’ve been planning it for years or the economy has forced your hand, losing square footage can be both invigorating and a challenge. For the sake of your emotional health – and your packing efforts – remain focused on the positive aspects...
De-cluttering your home can help you to become more organized and less stressed. There are many rooms in the home that just seem to collect clutter. Clutter can cause discord and stress in families, but thankfully there are many options available...
- April home values nationwide increase to nine-year highFor the sixth straight month, national home values rose on an annual basis in April, a new report reveals.May 22nd, 2013 2:40am
- Housing sector set to boost slowing economy, Fannie Mae saysA new report indicates that the housing sector will ultimately serve as the economy's saving grace when it comes to the recent easing of the country's financial system.May 21st, 2013 3:05am
- Redfin: High percentage of properties sold within two weeks last monthNot only did home prices and sales activity rise in April, but the pace at which properties were purchased was exceedingly swift, a new report details.May 20th, 2013 3:07am
- NAHB official: Proceed cautiously with FHA reform effortsAny attempts to reform the Federal Housing Administration need to ensure that the changes made don't affect borrowers' ability to access affordable home loans, according to leading official from the National Association of Home Builders.April 15th, 2013 4:16am
Houston Realtors | Careers in Texas Real Estate
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- View detailed property information
- Print detailed property flyers
- Save your searches & favorite homes
- Inquire about a private showing
- Map individual property locations
- Share your favorite homes with friends