FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
Houston Real Estate Observer
We have partnered with the Boston Real Estate Observer and leveraged their unique market position to create the Houston Real Estate Observer.
The Houston Real Estate Observer is a website comprised of collaborative thoughts and unique articles contributed by Houston’s leading realtors, attorneys, mortgage brokers, and outside experts who give their individual commentaries on the industry.
It is our hope to provide readers interested in all facets of the real estate industry with an insightful alternative to traditional news sources.
We also welcome guests to submit original real estate related content. Each guest post needs to be a minimum of 400 words, links contained within the article need to be related to the article (no keyword stuffing), and no obvious self-promotion within the article. Each post can also have a short author biography with up to 3 links back to the author’s website.
How To Contribute
The Houston Real Estate Observer welcomes industry experts to contribute quality articles to the site. There is no cost to contribute, but we do ask that all content contain unique information about your area of expertise or market served.
- 400 words minimum
- no direct self-promotion
- web links relevant to your topic; irrelevant links will be removed
- two or three sentence author biography including up to three links directed to the author’s website
The payoff for contributing? Professional recognition, collaborative thought leadership, and quality back links to your website that are very important for search engine rankings. Contributing also provides an excellent opportunity to further establish yourself as an expert in your respective field. Further, those authors who contribute on a regular basis will receive:
- dedicated profile picture and biography on our home page
- a link from the home page to their published article(s)
- consideration for a submitted article to be featured in entirety on the home page
- a professional seal for their website recognizing them as an official contributor
To learn more about submitting articles please see the How to Contribute page.
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- View detailed property information
- Print detailed property flyers
- Save your searches & favorite homes
- Inquire about a private showing
- Map individual property locations
- Share your favorite homes with friends